If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products relating to your finance agreement, please tell us about your complaint.

Telephone  01234 381007 (office hours)

                   0800 783 7946 (24 hr freephone)


Address: 12 Kenneth Way

                Wilstead Industrial Park



                MK45 3PD

When things go wrong….

Here at EnergyCare, we hope that you are pleased with the products and services that we provide to you. However, we do recognise the fact that occasionally we may fall short of the high standards that we aim to deliver, and of those that you can expect from us.

It is our policy to:

  • make it easy for you to tell us what went wrong;

  • give your complaint the attention it deserves;

  • resolve your complaint fairly without delay; and

  • make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.

How & where to complain

If you are not satisfied with any aspect of our service or products you can tell us about your complaint in the following ways:

In writing – write to us at the address overleaf and address your letter to The Customer Complaints Manager

By telephone – call us on 01234 381007 during office hours, or 0800 783 7946 out of hours.

By email – use the email address shown overleaf.

How long will it take?

We aim to resolve your complaint straightaway but if we can’t, then we will write to you within five business days to tell you:

• why we have not resolved your complaint;
• who is dealing with your complaint; and
• when we will contact you again.

We will aim to resolve your complaint quickly but it may take longer if it is complex. We will keep you informed on a regular basis but if you need an update please call us on 01234 381007 (office hours), and ask to speak to the person handling your complaint.

If we cannot reach agreement with you

If we can’t agree a solution with you within eight weeks, we will:

  • Send a letter giving our reasons for the delay and an indication of when we expect to provide a final decision. OR
  • Issue our final decision letter which will explain our final position.

If you are unhappy with our final response to your complaint, you are free to refer it to the relevant Regulatory Body:

CIGA – 01525 853300 – For Cavity Wall Insulation issues.

SWIGA – 01525 853300 – For Solid Wall Insulation issues.

GasSafe Register –  0800 408 5500 – for gas installation issue

OFTEC – 01473 626298 -For Oil heating installation issues

RECC – 0207 981 0850 – For Solar PhotoVoltaic installation issues

The Financial Ombudsman Service

Our aim is to resolve all complaints internally. However if after receiving our final decision letter, or if eight weeks have passed, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Their contact details are shown overleaf.

Please note: Only complaints relating to the sale of financial services should be referred to FOS.

If you would like the Financial Ombudsman Service to look into your complaint you must contact them within six months of the date of our final response letter.

The Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower

London, E14 9SR

Or you can telephone on: 0800 023 4567

Or email:

Further information can be obtained from the Financial Ombudsman Service’s website at